Living and Loving a Blessed Life!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

6 Weeks

So far no changes in my belly size, of course...however my appetite, mood, energy levels and much more have drastically changed!  Lately I can't keep anything down!  Just about every smell makes me nauseous and I have no desire to eat.  Not normal!!  Pete says my 'super smeller' has never been more sensitive!  Just walking into the house and makes me want to throw up!  The woodstove smoke smell and white pizzas/garlic cheese bread at work are the worst.  Poor Pete and Lucas are not getting the meals they used to, but they understand.  Even though at this time of my pregnancy I feel (and hope!) my worst, I know God is preparing my body for what he knows is best.  I may be often tired and queasy at any minute, but I am so thankful for God's gift to us!
6 weeks - NO change yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment