Oh how I love the holidays and how it enables us to spend a little extra time with our families! The yearly tradition at my Mother-in-Law's house is decorating Easter eggs. Lucas had a blast with it this year...and I can happily say that the eggs and his hands were the only things that got dye on them! (Dipping the eggs in different colors also gave him some time to practice his colors!) I only wish I took more pictures!
On Easter day we made the trip up to my parents' and had dinner next door at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Praise God for the spring weather enabling all the kiddos to enjoy their Easter egg hunt. There were so many eggs!! (and therefore more candy than I know what to do with!)
 |
| The day started with an egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house |
 |
| Off to look for the eggs! |
 |
| Searching all over! |
 |
| Now it's playtime with the goodies inside the eggs! |
 |
| Most of us hanging outside (sadly missing our Hawaii family) |
We had a great time, but unfortunately had to head home that night. Pete was able to enjoy silence by both Lucas and I who dozed off merely minutes after leaving the driveway... Blessings to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment