Living and Loving a Blessed Life!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 16

It's hard to believe I'm already at week 16, 4 months!  Eeek!  Yesterday Pete and I went to our monthly checkup and we were able to hear the heartbeat again.  It was so much stronger and easier to hear than at week 12.  The Doc said all is well so praise God!  My 'morning' sickness has slowly subsided, however I have still been feeling really nauseous at night.  I keep waking every day with hopes it will be better, but I guess the baby and my body have a different plan.  But, nonetheless we couldn't be more thrilled that the baby is so far healthy and growing normally.  Here's a picture of my little baby bump.  It's not showing to much yet for the general public, but my pants are definitely getting tighter!  I have to admit that during church this Sunday I had to unbutton them...!
Week 16

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good! I want to see that belly in real life...hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete