Living and Loving a Blessed Life!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Where has the time gone??

I never thought time could go by as fast as it has since Ainsley came along!  She is already 3 months old!!  God has blessed us with such an amazing child!  Sure we have our moments (trust me there are many!) but just one smile and touch from Ainsley erases any unruly instance.  Before Ainsley I never really knew how miraculous love really is or can be!
Normally doctors do not schedule a 3 month appointment, but ours wanted to again be sure that Ainsley was gaining weight and doing well.  And sure enough this little munchkin is packing on the pounds!  Ainsley now weighs 11lbs 7oz and is 22 inches long.  The Dr. said she is doing wonderfully!  And, praise God Ainsley has finally been giving me a break and stretching her feedings!!  She still eats after 2 hours occasionally, but for the majority it's every 2 1/2-3 hours!!  So, that also means I'm pumping less!!  Who would have thought going from 9 feedings a day to 7 or 8 would relieve that much stress!!  But it has!  Also it has been about 2 weeks now that I've been producing enough milk so I don't have to supplement with formula!!  I knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel!!  Here are some 3 month pictures....
Her precious pout!

Later, Daddy getting her to smile

3 months!!



I'm THIS big!

Practicing in the bumbo

It looks like she was attacked by a cat huh?  Well we don't give her a pacifier so lately she's been finding her hands and fingers and therefore scratching herself!!  I just can't file those nails low enough without them bleeding!

Kona kisses



She loves to chill with Daddy on the couch!

"The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
~Psalm 126:3

1 comment:

  1. She is getting sooo big Ashleigh! And.... YOU had the same pout!

    ReplyDelete