Last Wednesday, (I know, I'm behind in posting...) Lucas and I got to spend some quality time together. His latest interest has been dolphins and wanting to swim/pet them. Originally I told him that we'll have to save our money so we can buy a plane ticket to Florida. However, shortly after telling him this, my brilliant husband suggested that we make the 15 minute trip and go to the Mystic Aquarium! Well, duh, why couldn't I think of that!
Lucas had so much fun watching the Sea Lion show, putting his hands in the fish tank, waddling like a penguin and so much more!! Unfortunately though, there weren't any dolphins. Apparently they replaced that show with the sea lion show. Needless to say there was plenty to see and keep him entertained. He pretty much walked around the whole aquarium kissing like the fishies. It was so cute. He also kept trying to look for "sea-horsies" - those with 4 legs and a tail. I tried explaining to him that horsies that live in the water look different than those in our backyard. I think he eventually understood that they are two different kinds of creatures. All in all we had a great time!
 |
| Lucas and the Beluga Whale |
 |
| Beluga Whale |
 |
| Sea Lion show |
 |
| They came out right in front of us! |
 |
| CHEESE!!! - My favorite picture! |
Ashleigh, that first picture of Lucas is awesome... what a great picture! Glad you two had fun!
ReplyDelete